If you want to reclaim your time
If you want to reduce stress
If you want to feel more accomplished at the end of the day
If you want to go from chaos into calm
If you want to experience peace of mind
If you are ready to heal and build a better relationship with yourself
If you are ready to build better relationships with others
- A Special Message for You
- How to use this platform
- Before you begin...Personal Mantra Information
- Book Your Personal Mantra Session
- What is Meditation?
- Scientific Benefits of Meditation
- The Antidote to Stress
- Inner Silence
- Software of the Soul
- Layers of Life
- What is Primordial Sound Meditation
- What is a Mantra
- Prepare to Receive Your Mantra
- The Structure of Mantras
- Prepare to Meditate
- When to Meditate
- How to Meditate
- Experiences During Meditation
- Mechanisms of Stress Release
- Set Intentions
- Witness the Benefits
- Trust the Process
- Five Senses Stress Relief
- Happiness, Joy, Play
- Cultivate Self-Compassion
- Introduction to Higher States
- Seven States of Consciousness
- Integrating the Higher States
- Inherent Creativity
- Glimpses of Higher States
- Other Types of Meditation
- Guided Meditations & Benefits
- Self-compassion Meditations & Benefits
- Active Meditation & Benefits
- BONUS - 10 Minute Body Scan Guided Meditation
- Congrats! Here's what's next...
- CERTIFICATE OF COMPLETION
Hi, I'm Lennis, your instructor. I am a Wellness Engineer, certified Primordial Sound Meditation Teacher from Chopra Global and also a certified coach. I love helping you cultivate simple mindful practices so you can have more impact, fulfillment, and joy in your life. Thank you for being here and I can't wait to support you on this journey.
What's included in this experience?
You will have access to all the modules that are going to help you learn and cultivate a consistent meditation practice.
How much time is required for this experience?
Because I understand everyone's time is extremely valuable, this experience is best processed by setting aside one hour per week (which can be broken down into 5-15 minute segments per day) plus your daily meditation time.
My question was not answered above, how can I get an answer?
Feel free to book a call with Lennis via Calendly at: https://calendly.com/lennisperez/call